The course provides basic & advanced knowledge of Revit API programming, combined with modern WPF interface. Thereby, helping you master the API Revit to improve working efficiency with BIM & Revit.
★ TRAINER INFORMATION
- Giảng viên có hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm giảng dạy lập trình Revit API, đang làm việc tại phòng BIM, Novaland Group.
- More than 200 students who are Students, Engineers - Architects have participated in our courses. WE ARE PROUD TO ELEVATE THE LEVELS FOR BIM ENGINEERS!
- Phone Number: +84. 975 – 524 – 898
- Telegram: https://t.me/quan_alphabim
Our products: https://alphabimvn.com/en/about-me
★ WHY DOES BIMMER NEED TO LEARN REVIT API PROGRAMMING AT ALPHA BIM?
Mastering Revit API Programming with WPF interface will help you:
- There are more career opportunities with good remuneration in the BIM - Revit era.
- Programming Revit API will help you automate endless repetitive tasks, increasing the efficiency of your daily work with Revit.
- Programming Revit API will help you do things that conventional manual methods cannot do.
- The WPF platform will help you create tools with an intuitive interface to interact with users.
- And you will discover new horizons with immense passion in the world of Revit API.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ALPHA BIM TO LEARN REVIT API PROGRAMMING?
Alpha BIM is one of the few training centers for programming Revit API PRACTICE combined with WPF in Vietnam. Especially, we are the only place that teaches you to use WPF in the simplest, most effective and easy to understand way.
With us, you won't have to take thousands of hours for self-studying Revit API programming according to the textbooks incomplete, not real that free on the Internet!
★ COURSE OVERVIEW
- The course helps Civil Engineers, MEP Engineers, Architects and students majoring in Architecture - Construction, proficiently use Revit API với C# with WPF to create an interactive user interface. Thereby, it helps students develop enough ability to become BIM Coder for Revit software.
- The curriculum was compiled based on experience developing Alpha BIM Software of instructor.
- The course will help you master the knowledge of Programming Revit API from basic to advanced such as:
- Master the correct and simple on Revit API programming way with C# and WPF.
- Understand how to analyze and research new math, problems and ideas.
- Know how to publish Add-ins on Autodesk App Store, basic code security, how to use complex WPF controls, how to use Events in combination with WPF,...
See sample lessons and sample product of students: http://bit.ly/2WiiteG
See student reviews: https://bit.ly/3a0NTMP
★ SUITABLE STUDENT
- Civil Engineers, MEP Engineers, Architects need to apply automation to Revit with Revit API programming.
- Construction, Architecture, MEP students have a passion for automation in Revit.
- Known to use Revit Software (Required required).
★ INSTALL SOFTWARE
★ COURSE CONTENT
★ LESSON 1: HELLO REVIT API
- Install and instruct the programming support tools.
- Install and use the programming Template.
- Introducing the Revit SDK.
- Introducing the Revit API code for reference.
- Introducing the organization of a Solution in Revit API programming by Visual Studio.
- Practice Hello Revit API:
- Introduce the types of Add-ins in the Revit API and how to register for Add-ins in Revit.
- How to debug types of Add-in in Revit API.
- Practice Picking an object, showing the object's information.
- Start Revit, show "Hello Revit API" on screen.
- The most necessary C# instructions:
- Data type & Declare a global variable, a local variable.
- Class in C#.
- Static keywords for property and method.
- Foreach loop.
- While loop, while (true).
- Branching structure: If else.
- Branching structure: Switch case.
- Introduction about the WPF platform.
★ LESSON 2: SELECTION – FILTERING
- Students will learn all the different ways to SELECT - FILTER objects. This is the first step for you to design your ideas:
- How to retrieve previously selected objects.
- Pick object. Using ISelectionFilter to select the objects that you want.
- How to use FilteredElementCollector.
- How to apply kinds of Filter to filter objects.
- Practicing pick to copy Texnote value from Import CAD into Element.
- How to use Transaction, TransactionGroup.
- How to use the while (true) loop of C#.
- Additional exercise:
- Calculate the total length of the selected Walls.
★ LESSON 3: PARAMETER - SHARE PARAMETER - INTRODUCTION WPF
- How to Get - Set the parameter of the element in the default way.
- How to use the ParameterUtils library of Q’Apps help Get - Set general parameter
- Using the keyword "static" for class C#.
- Using the keyword "this" to create extension methods.
- Using the code of the Q’Apps library helps to quickly create Share Parameter.
- Practicing create WPF interface, help to transfer the parameter selected:
- Introducing the 3-steps simulation of designing Add-ins with WPF, developed by Q’Apps.
- How to binding data from WPF interface into behind code.
- How to use StackPanel, DockPanel, Grid Panel, ComboBox, RadioButton, TextBlock, TextBox.
- Additional exercise:
- Create the WPF interface that allows entering the Top Elevation value for the selected Beams.
★ LESSON 4: PRACTICING CREATE 2 ADD-INS: AUTO JOIN + Copy series of Text into Element
- Achievement: https://bit.ly/381sSAf
- Through practicing Add-in Auto Join, you will learn:
- How to use BoundingBoxIntersectsFilter to check Intersect of objects.
- How to use IFailuresPreprocessor to handle warnings.
- Through the practice of Add-in Copy Multi Text, you will learn:
- Automatically copy series of TextNote from imported CAD into parameter of elements.
- How to check 2 objects colliding in 2D view.
- How to use WPF ProgressBar bar to show the process of processing.
★ LESSON 5: PRACTICING CREATE NEW ELEMENTS
- Learn about the concepts of Category, Family, Family Symbol, Family Instance in Revit API.
- How to create Annotation elements: How to create Grid, Level, Dimension, Tag...
→ Automatically dim for grid system.
- How to create 3D elements: Columns, Walls, Beams, Floors, Pipe, Duct, Door, Window.
- How to binding data to ComboBox WPF, allows automatically creating Beams with input dimensions from users.
★ LESSON 6: PRACTICING CREATE ELEMENTS FROM AUTOCAD LINK
★ LESSON 7: PRACTICING CREATE ADD-IN PURGE VIEW - DirectShape
★ LESSON 8: PRACTICING CREATE WPF INTERFACE TO HELP RENAME VIEW
- See achievement: https://youtu.be/dxuyj8dbGXY
- Through this practice, trainee will learn:
- How to use TreeView control, DataGrid control of WPF.
- How to create a new class, inheriting the existing classes of the Revit API.
- How to use the auto update feature of WPF
- How to use the collection type ObservableCollection in C#
★ LESSON 9: DYNAMIC MODEL UPDATE
- How to create the 2nd Add-in type of Revit: External Application.
- How to debug External Application.
- Practicing create Add-ins that automatically assign values to parameters for newly created elements.
See achievement: https://youtu.be/BNjFf07RIj0
★ LESSON 10: PRACTICING SOME OTHER ADD-INS
- Select all elements with the same Level/Category as the selected elements.
- Creating the WPF interface, which allows selecting parameters to calculate the total parameter value of the pre-selected elements.
- Create a concrete lining for a series of foundations, help you review the Geometry object and is the foundation for automatically creating Floor from AutoCAD.
See achievement: https://youtu.be/TXsrWCEdlWg
- Use the while loop (true) to calculate the total area of the selected Face, support QS work.
See achievement: https://youtu.be/wwxlSTxrbf0
★ LESSON 11: CREATING RIBBON - INTRODUCING REVIT MACRO
- Using the code of the Q’Apps library create a personal Ribbon.
- How to create icon for the Ribbon.
- Know how to use Revit Macro to quickly create tools when your computer doesn't have Visual Studio installed.
★ LESSON 12: PUBLISH ADD-INS ON AUTODESK APP STORE
- How to organize the files to meet the requirements of the Autodesk App Store.
- How to secure .dll file basically.
- How to pack the setup file.
Visit Autodesk App Store of Q’Apps:
★ ASSESSMENT OF TRAINEES
★ TUITION FEE
- Opening ceremony: as soon as there are enough students.
- Mode of learning: interactive online via Zavi.
- Class time: from 20:00 until the end of the lesson, every Tuesday & Thursday.
- Contact to receive a quote.
- 20% discount for students.
METHOD 1: PAYMENT VIA BANK ACCOUNT
Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Foreign Trade Of Vietnam:
Name of Bank: Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Foreign Trade Of Vietnam
Account number: 0071001197015
Account Name: Dang Le Quan
Address: 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SWIFT Code: BFTVVNVX
METHOD 3: PAYMENT VIA MOMO WALLET
- MOMO wallet phone number: 097 – 5524 – 898
or QR code: