TABLE OF CONTENTS:
★ TRAINER INFORMATION
- Instructors have many years of teaching Revit API programming with C# & WPF, the first course opened in 2019.
- With more than 500 students who are Students, Engineers - Architects who have attended the course .
- Our students come from many countries around the world, including: Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Korea, Peru, Portugal, Germany,...
WE ARE PROUD OF A PLACE TO ELEVATE REVIT USERS!
- Phone Number: +84. 975 – 524 – 898
- Telegram: https://t.me/alphabim_quan
★ WHAT IS REVIT PROGRAMMING?
Revit API stands for Application Programming Interface, which is a set of programming tools that allows users to create custom tools or extend the functionality of Revit software.
The Revit API allows users to interact with objects within the Revit model, such as beams, columns, doors, windows, pipes, and more, using programming code. It also enables users to create custom tools for automating tasks within Revit, thus accelerating the process and reducing the time and cost of projects.
★ WHAT ARE BENEFITS OF REVIT API PROGRAMMING?
Revit API programming course with C# & WPF at Alpha BIM will help you:
- Cạnh tranh trong thị trường việc làm: Học Revit API có thể giúp bạn trở nên cạnh tranh hơn trong thị trường việc làm, vì nó là một kỹ năng quan trọng được yêu cầu tại các công ty thiết kế và xây dựng.
- There are more career opportunities with good remuneration in the BIM - Revit era.
- Programming Revit API will help you automate endless repetitive tasks, increasing the efficiency of your daily work with Revit.
- Programming Revit API will help you do things that conventional manual methods cannot do.
- Cost savings: Using Revit API helps save time and cost for companies.
- The WPF platform will help you create tools with an intuitive interface to interact with users.
- And you will discover new horizons with immense passion in the world of Revit API.
★ COURSE OVERVIEW
- The course helps Civil Engineers, MEP Engineers, Architects and students majoring in Architecture - Construction, proficiently use Revit API C# with WPF to create an interactive user interface. Thereby, it helps students develop enough ability to become BIM Developer for Revit software.
- The curriculum was compiled based on experience developing ALPHA BIM of instructor.
- The course will help you master Revit API programming knowledge from basic to advanced such as:
- Master the correct and simple on Revit API programming way with C# and WPF.
- Understand how to analyze and research new math, problems and ideas.
- Know how to publish Add-ins on Autodesk App Store, basic code security, how to use complex WPF controls, how to use Events in combination with WPF,...
- Know how to secure the product to avoid hackers, package the product into an .msi installation file to hand over to customers.
- Know how to use Github to manage code on the cloud, helping to synchronize code between home and company computers.
★ SUITABLE STUDENT
- Civil Engineers, MEP Engineers, Architects need to apply automation to Revit with Revit API programming.
- Construction, Architecture, MEP students have a passion for automation in Revit.
- Know and be able to use REVIT at a basic level (Required).
- There is no need to know the C# programming language in advance, the course includes basic knowledge of C#.
★ INSTALL THE SOFTWARE
★ COURSE CONTENT
★ LESSON 1: HELLO REVIT API
★ LESSON 2: BASIC C# PROGRAMMING GUIDE
★ LESSON 3: WPF BASIC GUIDELINES
★ LESSON 4: SELECTION – FILTERING
★ LESSON 5: PARAMETER – SHARE PARAMETER
★ LESSON 6: DESIGN ADD-INS WITH WPF INTERFACE
★ LESSON 7: PRACTICE TO CREATE ADD-IN AUTO JOIN
★ LESSON 8: PRACTICE CREATE NEW ELEMENT
★ LESSON 9: PRACTICING CREATING ELEMENTS FROM AUTOCAD LINK
★ LESSON 10: FILTER & DATA GRID WPF
★ LESSON 11: PRACTICING SOME OTHER ADD-INS, PART 1
★ LESSON 12: PRACTICING SOME OTHER ADD-INS, PART 2
★ LESSON 13: RENAME VIEW & TREEVIEW WPF
★ LESSON 14: DYNAMIC MODEL UPDATE
★ LESSON 15: PACKING SOFTWARE AND PUBLISH ADD-INS TO AUTODESK APP STORE
★ TYPICAL REVIEWS OF STUDENTS
★ EXCELLENT STUDENT
Achievements of trainees: typical products of the students
Outstanding students who have participated in the Revit API course at ALPHA BIM:
- Mr. Ho Van Chuong: Autodesk expert, https://chuongmep.com
- Mr. Phan Cong Vu Duc: BIM Developer at Arent, https://youtu.be/CR4arWkV_hc
- Mr. Nguyen Van Quang: BIM Manager at Acons, https://youtu.be/GNbUFFXyv98
- Mr. Nguyen Phat: BIM Developer, https://youtu.be/6yx5TAt0N-k
- Mr. Ryuga Ryuzaki: Software Developer, https://github.com/RyugaRyuzaki
- Ms. Tien Nguyen: BIM Assistant, more detail about her
- Mr. Due Nguyen: BIM Developer, https://youtube.com/@Bim3DM
And there are many other anonymous talents whose names I don't remember!
- Tuition: 250 US dollars.Contact us to receive tuition discounts.
- Learning format: Students are added to the course channel upon payment and have unlimited access time.
- Students receive lifetime direct support for the course material from the instructor via Anydesk or Utralview.
- Students are directly supported in installing the necessary software for learning.
- The course channel will be regularly supplemented with new videos for free from Alpha BIM.
- Students will be added to the Alumni Group, where they can share knowledge and learn from each other.
METHOD 1: PAYMENT VIA BANK ACCOUNT
Viet Capital Commercial Joint Stock Bank:
Name of Bank: Viet Capital Commercial Joint Stock Bank
Account number: 8007041126224
Account Name: Dang Le Quan
Address: 412 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 5, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SWIFT Code: VCBCVNVX
METHOD 3: PAYMENT VIA MOMO WALLET
- MOMO wallet phone number: 097 – 5524 – 898
or QR code: