Welcome to Alpha BIM!
This article I will guide you how to set up and activate your account to use Alpha BIM Soft.
If you don't use the paid features of Alpha BIM, you don't need to register for an account, you can still use all the free features of Alpha BIM Soft.
INSTALL & BUY ALPHA BIM SOFT
Firstly, you need to download the Alpha BIM Installer 1.3 here: https://alphabimvn.com/alphabim_installer
Then, you extract the file "AlphaBIM_Installer.zip" into the same folder and run the file "AlphaBIM_Installer.exe". The interface will appear as shown below:
First, press the REFRESH button to refresh the latest Alpha BIM Soft version.
Next, please click on the INSTALL button to proceed to install Alpha BIM Soft. This process will depend on your Internet, may take up to 5 minutes.
You must wait for notification “Updating/Installing Alpha BIM plugins succeeded” As shown below, the new installation process is completed.
After installation is complete, Alpha BIM Soft will be put in the folder: “C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\AlphaBIM.bundle”
If your internet system does not allow running the Alpha BIM Installer, you can download Alpha BIM Soft directly and extract it into AlphaBIM.bundle folder. Details files of AlphaBIM.bundle folder as shown below.
You can join Telegram or contact email@example.com to download the latest version of AlphaBIM Soft.
Link Telegram group: https://t.me/AlphaBIMVN
After completing the installation of Alpha BIM Soft, when you start Revit, there will be a notice as shown below. You click on the button Always Load to allow Alpha BIM Soft to work.
ACTIVATE ALPHA BIM SOFT
ALPHA BIM SOFT has 2 types of License. You only need to activate either type.
- Type 1 - User License: is the type of license registered by email. With 1 registered email, you can use Alpha BIM Soft on many different computers. Before using on the second device, you need to log out of the first computer.
- Type 2 – Single License: is a fixed license for a single computer. Alpha BIM offers this license type when your computer cannot use the User License.
To activate User License, you follow the instructions below to REGISTER - LOG IN - LOG OUT account.
- Step 1: Click on the Login Alpha BIM Account button.
- Step 2: in the interface that appears then, enter your email address and password (optional, so that you can easily remember) and then press the SIGN UP button to register an account. I will activate the 30 days trial account and send you an email notification as soon as possible. If there is a mistake in the process of sending the notification email, please contact me again.
- Step 3: After we activate your account, please enter your email and password and press the LOGIN button. At that time, you can use all of the features of Alpha BIM (included both free feature and paid feature).
If you want to use the registered account to use on another computer, enter your email and password and click the LOG OUT button to log out your account from the current computer. You can also click on the option Auto Logout to when you turn off Revit, the software will prompt you to log out your account.
Then, we will send you a trial license. You get that license and press the Active License button to activate the account. Details as shown below: