Welcome to Alpha BIM!
In this article, I will guide you on how to install and activate the Alpha BIM License.
Bạn có thể bấm vào nút Alpha BIM Setting để chọn ngôn ngữ phù hợp và kiểm tra phiên bản Alpha BIM đang được cài đặt trên máy tính của bạn nhé.
You can install the individual features of Alpha BIM Software from the Autodesk App Store here 👇 👇
LATEST VERSION OF ALPHA BIM:
PART 1: INSTALL or UPDATE ALPHA BIM
If you have installed the Alpha BIM plugin, you need to uninstall the old version before updating to the new version. You try both ways to remove the old version as follows:
- Method 1: Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features then uninstall Alpha BIM Revit Plugin as you would any other application from your system.
- Method 2: Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins then delete AlphaBIM.bundle folder
Then you download Alpha BIM Setup to install the new version.
After installation is complete, Alpha BIM will be put in the folder: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\AlphaBIM.bundle
You can also extract and copy the AlphaBIM.bundle folder to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins, as shown below.
After completing the installation of Alpha BIM, when you start Revit, there will be notified as shown below. You press button Always Load to allow Alpha BIM plugin work.
PART 2: ACTIVATE ALPHA BIM
Alpha BIM automatically activates a 30-day free trial without requiring an account registration. If you want to buy a License, follow the instructions below.
We provide 2 types of License. You only need to activate either type.
- Type 1 – User License: is the type of license registered by email. With 1 registered email, you can use Alpha BIM on many different computers. Before using on the second computer, you need to log out of the first computer.
- Type 2 – Single License: is a fixed license for a single computer. Alpha BIM offers this license type when your computer cannot use the User License.
TYPE 1 : USER LICENSE
To activate User License, you follow the instructions below to REGISTER - LOG IN - LOG OUT account.
- Step 1: click on the Login Alpha BIM Account button.
- Step 2: : in the interface that appears then, enter your email address and password then press the SIGN UP button to register an account. We will activate your account and send you an email notification as soon as possible. If there is a mistake in the process of sending the notification email, please contact me again.
- Step 3: : after we activate your account, please enter your email and password and press the LOGIN button. At that time, you can use all of the features of Alpha BIM.
If you want to use the registered account to use on another computer, enter your email and password and click the LOG OUT button to log out your account from the current computer.
TYPE 2 : SINGLE LICENSE
To use Single License, you follow the instructions of the image below to email us the necessary information.
Then we will send the license via email to you. You get that license and press the button Active License to activate your account. Details are shown below: