Welcome to ALPHA BIM! 👋
This article I will guide you how to set up and using the ALPHA BIM license.
You can click on the Alpha BIM Setting button to select the appropriate language and check the version of ALPHA BIM installed on your computer.
What is the ALPHA BIM?
LATEST VERSION OF ALPHA BIM:
Available for Revit version:
Revit 2020 -> 2024 (version 23.3 only for Revit 2022, 2023, 2024)
PART 1: INSTALL or UPDATE ALPHA BIM
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART,
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
If you have installed ALPHA BIM, you need to uninstall the old version before updating to the new version. You can try both methods to uninstall the old version as follows:
- Method 1: Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features then navigate to ALPHA BIM to uninstall it, just like how you would uninstall any other software on Windows.
- Method 2: Go to folder C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins then delete AlphaBIM.bundle folder
To install the latest ALPHA BIM version, you download the ALPHA BIM Setup at the button below:
Method 1: Install from Google Drive
Method 2: Install from Autodesk Drive
After installation is complete, ALPHA BIM will be put in the folder: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\AlphaBIM.bundle
You can also extract and copy the AlphaBIM.bundle folder to C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins, as shown below.
After completing the installation of ALPHA BIM, when you start Revit, a notification like the one below will appear. Click on the Always Load button to allow ALPHA BIM to work.
You can install the individual features of ALPHA BIM from the Autodesk App Store here 👇 👇
PART 2: ACTIVATE ALPHA BIM
Alpha BIM have two types of licenses:
- Online License:
- Internet is required to log in to your account.
- This license can be used on multiple computers.
- Offline License:
- No need to have Internet can still use the License.
- You only need an Internet connection when Revit starts for the Alpha BIM plugin to check the time from the Internet.
- This license is for a single computer use only.
For Online License:
You can use each purchased license on 2 different computers. When you want to use the License on the 3rd computer, you need to contact us so that we can remove the license from the previous 2 computers.
You follow the instructions in the image below to LOGIN online account.
- Step 1: Click the Online License button on the ALPHA BIM Ribbon.
- Step 2In the interface that appears, enter the email and password received from us. Then, press the LOGIN button to log in.
For Offline License:
You need to send us Computer Code of the computer you want to activate the offline license.
Follow the instructions in the image below:
- Step 1Click the Offline License button on the ALPHA BIM Ribbon.
- Step 2Select Add-in, select the usage time and then press the BUY button.
- Step 3: On the interface that appears then, you email us the computer code.
- Bước 4: After receiving your computer code, we will activate the offline license and send it to your email.
Then you press the button Active Offline License and fill in the license received from us.