Welcome to Alpha BIM!
An important task in construction is Quantity Takeoff. And this is also a fairly time-consuming work of Quantity Surveyor.
For the traditional way, the engineer will rely on AutoCAD drawings to calculate the components according to formulas and use Excel files to synthesize volumes.
Today, with the development of construction technology, we will take advantage of the Revit model to quantity takeoff faster.
In this article, I sẽ giới thiệu với bạn cách sử dụng một trong những công cụ tuyệt vời của Alpha BIM để tính toán khối lượng Ván khuôn thần tốc từ mô hình 3D Revit.
This plugin has been Alpha BIM through many large and high-rise constructions of big contractors in Vietnam, such as Ricons, Coteccons, Hoa Binh, An Phong, Tan Ky, SC5, ... to increase speed and easily control the calculated results.
Let's go with steps below!
Step 1: Build Revit Model
Step 2: Auto Join
Step 3: Calculate the Formwork Area
Here is a detailed video tutorial. Let's see to better understanding to calculate the Formwork Area with just one click.
- Phone Number: 097 5524 898 (Mr.Quan)
- Summary of features: https://bit.ly/2TAQw0z
- Zalo Group: https://zalo.me/g/jyfwyf521
- Facebook Group: https://facebook.com/groups/hocbim
- Fanpage: https://facebook.com/RevitAPI
- Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/AlphaBIM
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/AlphaBIMVN