Welcome to Alpha BIM!
An important task in construction is Quantity Takeoff. And this is also a fairly time-consuming work of Quantity Surveyor.
For the traditional way, the engineer will rely on AutoCAD drawings to calculate the components according to formulas and use Excel files to synthesize volumes.
Today, with the development of construction technology, we will take advantage of the Revit model to quantity takeoff faster.
In this article, I will show you how to use one of Alpha BIM Soft's coolest plugin to calculate the speed of the Formwork Area from the 3D Revit model.
This plugin has been Alpha BIM through many large and high-rise constructions of big contractors in Vietnam, such as Ricons, Coteccons, Hoa Binh, An Phong, Tan Ky, SC5, ... to increase speed and easily control the calculated results.
Let's go with steps below!
Step 1: Build Revit Model
Step 2: Auto Join
Step 3: Calculate the Formwork Area
Here is a detailed video tutorial. Let's see to better understanding to calculate the Formwork Area with just one click.
USER GUIDE - SUPPORT
- Brief introduction of Alpha BIM Soft features: https://alphabimvn.com/en/about-me
- Installation instructions - account activation: https://alphabimvn.com/install
- Zalo group support user: https://zalo.me/g/gmpqsx194
- Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/AlphaBIM
- Fanpage: https://facebook.com/RevitAPI
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/AlphaBIMVN