With the motto Friendly - Flexible - Optimal, Tool Revit Alpha BIM Plugin is a convergence of user-friendly interface, easy to use with users, flexible functions to apply to many cases, and optimal speed to save time and manpower for work on Revit.
Alpha BIM is one of the best Revit Tools (Revit Add-ins, Revit Plugin), helping to increase work efficiency for Revit users.
Alpha BIM plugin has been developing plugins to support:
- Automatically Revit model from AutoCAD drawing, include Grid, Pile, Slab Foundation, Column, Wall, Beam, Floor.
- Quantity take-off the Concrete volume, the Formwork Area, the weight of Reinforcement from Revit model, especially Formwork Area plugin.
- The plugins that help model Rebar for Beam, Column, Wall, Foundation, Floor,...
- Feature help Create Rebar Shape Image, Create Rebar to 2D detail.
- Auto Rebar Drawing for Beam, Column, Wall,...
- And many plugins to help use and manage Revit models more effectively, such as BIM Link, Auto Join, Auto Numbering,, Calculate Pipe Coordinate , Split Rebar, Extend Rebar, Create concrete lining,, Auto Update Beam Section from AutoCAD , Crop View, Place View, Rename View, Duplicate View, Rename Sheet, Duplicate Sheet, Find & Replace,…
See more detailed instructions here: https://bit.ly/alphabim_guideline
- Accurately calculate the Formwork Area, serve for QS engineer, and estimator: https://bit.ly/3ivLUCW
- Modeling Rebar & Create Beams Reinforcement Shop drawing: https://bit.ly/3cWtZ7c – https://bit.ly/3ixDAT8
- Modeling Rebar & Create Walls, Columns Reinforcement Shop drawing: https://bit.ly/3ldAghx
- Automatically build the model from AutoCAD drawing such as Grids, Piles, Pile Caps, Beams, Columns, Floors, Walls: https://bit.ly/3jxci0t
- Quick aggregate of the Concrete volume and Formwork Area into the BOQ Excel table: https://bit.ly/2PdKiS4
- Create image for Rebar. https://bit.ly/33cc49F
- Create Rebar to 2D detail: https://bit.ly/3ni2QjP
- Plugins support infrastructure work in Revit: https://bit.ly/3jxdFfE
- Automatically create Dimensions for Grids, Levels, and Columns - Walls: https://youtu.be/tnJMn98fvHw
- Auto Join: automatically join models according to options of user.
- BIM Link – Synchronize data between Revit and Excel: https://bit.ly/39MNoFV
- Management of Rebar numbers
- Other plugin for Rebar: Split Rebar, Extend Rebar, Rebar Visibility,…
- Concrete Column/Wall: Calculate the concrete volume at the top of Columns - Walls - Core Wall.
- Pile Coordinates: https://bit.ly/2Xd7BzL
- View & Sheet plugins:
- Crop View: quickly create a Crop View on a plan or section.
- Place View: select and quickly place Views into the Sheet.
- Rename View: quickly Rename Views.
- Duplicate View: quickly duplicate multiple Views.
- Duplicate Sheet: quickly duplicate Sheet include Views in Sheet.
- Rename Sheet: quickly rename multiple Sheets.
- M-Category Schedule: quickly create Schedule and export to Excel properties of the objects including IDElement and UniqueID.
- Export Utils: export Schedule and list of families to Excel.
- Purge Model: quickly purge model include: Line Pattern, Filter, Parameters, Sheets, Views and View Template.
- Section Box: quickly create Section Box according to Level and user options.
- Find and Replace: find and replace the value of the parameter.
- Auto Numbering: automatically set numbers for elements: Beams, Columns, Piles and Pile Caps.
- Sheet Numbering: automatically set values for Sheets.
- Align Tag/Text: quickly align Tags or Texts.
- Smart Selection: set plugins of quickly select objects in the model with user options.
And many other plugins are being developed, helping Revit users to increase their work efficiency.
With real working experience from the sshop drawing, design consultant, and take-off quantity from BIM model, Alpha BIM Plugin believes our plugins will help you save time and will achieve more and more profits.